Re: [tcmtf] Improved version (v8) of the TCM-TF charter draft

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Thu, 28 November 2013 08:58 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: 'Tim Chown' <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
References: <008c01cee5e1$9caa4590$d5fed0b0$@unizar.es> <CEB23B7B.663B%repenno@cisco.com> <01ee01cee6da$b05eb9a0$111c2ce0$@unizar.es> <6639F5EC-B9AE-471A-BEAA-D25D21526F21@netapp.com> <01da01cee768$42926af0$c7b740d0$@unizar.es> <3CD00280-AC5F-424C-9443-07064B2AE288@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|03e3a08ad2910f9d659aa138fccb1644pAM9wB03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|3CD00280-AC5F-424C-9443-07064B2AE288@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <00c301cee9ba$90d91de0$b28b59a0$@unizar.es> <3E4AC0A1-51D3-415D-BD6B-E2EA7C424E83@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|06b2756ee52c882bf688759bbb3e3404pAQEwS03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|3E4AC0A1-51D3-415D-BD6B-E2EA7C424E83@ecs.soton.ac.uk>