Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Wed, 03 July 2013 12:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17250; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372855295; x=1374064895; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=+c7t/jud9B9unOfvhCUF7CUWq3/xlEABvN2+3NsAbVw=; b=LXG0NfCOIDf3HwX9wIjdSDPkuVX+SQDflIcILhMGhxKujlVRcUHmMJaX 8tGQa0ihClYl8Z1LUQqIB17l2S5/o1yDPnir06EzLFrJotgUrLEgolvPW 1Cn8xSFBdrNBLCJnm7DdnBUwT+9r5abdpILXxCsHljLM1UxvaEP7Di19S A=;