[tcmtf] TCM-TF BOF poster in the welcome reception

"Jose Saldana" <jsaldana@unizar.es> Wed, 24 July 2013 11:45 UTC

From: Jose Saldana <jsaldana@unizar.es>
To: tcmtf@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:45:09 +0200
Subject: [tcmtf] TCM-TF BOF poster in the welcome reception

Hi all,

During the Welcome Reception next Sunday in Berlin (5pm to 7pm), there will
be a poster announcing the TCM-TF BOF in Berlin. At least Diego, Manuel,
Mirko and I will be there (or in the proximity) in order to talk with people
interested.

It can be a good opportunity to say "hello" to everyone and to coordinate
the efforts for the week.

See you there!

Jose