Re: [tcmtf] TCMTF-Feedback about a possible BoF in London

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Mon, 06 January 2014 10:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=HO7gDKepFh5nA6RxluoO0U+q9p1OP7DzlrYI3y6XKgY=; b=Ula26BI3sijuR4jKS6VOWdG6KAL1MlDa2F2Nvz/ODmupUH4DpT4uyTMQ0z6F/I4h50 YnoZ8ohoiIXVNSqTZWIOcn8WyKLUW7daZU3TY8/zAHYiak1JJ7RJ+Os++QWhbAAnPn/C cN540pQyxv7vpptiJWk3Z4UFYJbPlyCreC68kwGROvPsgOiR/v8HjW9p39F6tPReIGEd HSqTKDsRiqZlVf/IcSoh/+059Kxv2hZOwvpbWnj1LCl5WG44oLL/Tvcc7yfNG7gF3jd9 bsTv/16SoLf0o2x2+IfZ2H8fCy9VPg8FiFTLNJ3caltoeSGEcF5dbNgo3y4ig2az6e3J OiPg==