Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

<Tomaso.deCola@dlr.de> Thu, 27 June 2013 09:53 UTC

From: Tomaso.deCola@dlr.de
To: dwing@cisco.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:53:43 +0000
x-originating-ip: [129.247.173.215]
Cc: tcmtf@ietf.org, jsaldana@unizar.es
Subject: Re: [tcmtf] Answers to possible questions in the BOF

Hi Dan,

Would it be possible to have more info on this CISCO product?

Actually, nowadays satellite technology already implements multiplexing capabilities to better exploit the satellite capacity. In this respect it would be interesting to understand the interaction of the CISCO multiplexing-enabled router and the functions already available in satellite terminals.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola@dlr.de<mailto:sandro.scalise@dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san