Re: [tcpinc] AD review of tcp-eno

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 28 July 2017 13:12 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=tsXsrdLCKfxqVx+H/x6rV5qw76nrAll6kMt6XjSR4+VEOtllpjd8DCydre0rxtVuhivcZH7yAmlne8vgYAVD+m/ZTXi4iYmhDLB5lJrJd+GrzIi1aKAuOls4v0F6MUSITTUxrsNV9N1R+mvmLvx1bLnvGq8Hw7dVjuihou+mb3U=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;