Re: [tcpinc] Review of draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpeno-01

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sun, 23 August 2015 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=P1CF0YrVettQvE0TzLsfS3ZQaVAX/54riX8WU5FXawU=; b=ZW4tC2HEkuVt7+xIvL1NY1loi6r8VCY4Vz22ZorohfryQI7Nu00rWTbu1HDOhI69i0 KFIsftYkXCKEzoL3xrGOZd3/0eLlU6q0gfCVIMASEAe0+kakHBayO1eouqjQgwSY3wQt /quQHV2weITSSgWWQcrRiDYegGI7+VTmmuYzlLzNV+TrM6oHZpiEIF4UfRpJ946aI8oC SHvS2RPHX56QPD7VK6vPcccTH1leePuXNxu7Gvirb6lrcpX5A5bzUQweIKncBcETgdlt nTPbcKJxzitlaUOUOZq5nNJh+eMH/+6jU2n6nUjNX2ydIY3oDRq5Xc0G38wEY80Sgw/4 0ahA==