Re: [tcpinc] AD review of tcp-eno

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 25 August 2017 13:16 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=WcZ7c24DT07M38kURYPX6Ai/jRSctryFfE9CksstXsQDxsuATQc2WCKXH7ZamoCsFdza//ZudHKWLjt+/udkwbhzJP40ra18M2+dHMT9LcMTzijTDKxCRu5X4ZEjKtGu6Pn0f+RRgsxh0DUiTDayj14s1RKjFw+flI815yuN8kU=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;