Re: [tcpm] WGLC for MSS document

David Borman <dab@weston.borman.com> Thu, 03 September 2009 15:56 UTC

From: David Borman <dab@weston.borman.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:00:43 -0500
To: Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net>
Cc: tcpm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tcpm] WGLC for MSS document

Danny,

Thanks, I was unaware of this, and I'll add that in to the document.

For everyone else that has provided comments so far, they are all good
and I have an updated version of the draft that just isn't quite done,
but I hope to get it posted by the end of Friday.  The WG chairs are
extending the WGLC for the revised version. :-)

			-David Borman