Re: [tcpm] More TCP option space on SYNs

Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu> Tue, 08 July 2014 23:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 16:17:05 -0700
From: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>, Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com>
References: <20140425221257.12559.43206.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <5363B397.8090009@isi.edu> <CAO249yeyr5q21-=e6p5azwULOh1_jUsniZ6YPcDYd69av8MMYw@mail.gmail.com> <DCC98F94-EA74-4AAA-94AE-E399A405AF13@isi.edu> <655C07320163294895BBADA28372AF5D2CFE36@FR712WXCHMBA15.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <20140503122950.GM44329@verdi> <655C07320163294895BBADA28372AF5D2D009E@FR712WXCHMBA15.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <201405221710.s4MHAY4S002037@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <537E3ACD.5000308@isi.edu> <1AD79820-22C1-4500-84D1-1383F264D68C@weston.borman.com> <201405231213.s4NCDa5P005525@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <537F8202.4020907@isi.edu> <201405281715.s4SHFMm0014634@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <538623B9.2060209@isi.edu> <201405301642.s4UGgcvY030471@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <5388EB6F.4010405@isi.edu> <201405311819.s4VIJt2V003823@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <538A2B96.3030900@isi.edu> <201405312234.s4VMYwGW004526@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <CAM4esxRsqXnxhn8ZyHbuOOtEukskOoB5qM7+OzT0TBa0gS60ig@mail.gmail.com>