Re: [tcpm] draft-ananth-tcpm-persist-00.txt as a WG document

"John Heffner" <johnwheffner@gmail.com> Tue, 30 September 2008 06:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=lHTz1PDkRKNLrDPeQQ7SIO+kRU+aFr10YsC8MHrXT7M=; b=eHdI0Wx+CKbveUR1w1trQBCy9KD56aDQssca81P2+o8tKGIrepPaGO8GJmcN7vjGQe cBayXBnCsvRdHfjWkS87ZI8akVAhXDF/zvtwqJbN1DpjTj0sfif0IqHDeHt042HKnOGY Jlci045PpkhQuAqKMw4dvkBn6J6/fhoWRpngs=