Re: [tcpm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-13.txt>(TheRACK-TLPlossdetectionalgorithm for TCP) to Proposed Standard

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Wed, 16 December 2020 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=JHdxpi n5BdcNzN4wpUn1awNoXLLansdPbzqhnru5cTM=; b=ZdT0KmSweOaqXfBqPPUGnq C32Pys+1jCiIJID61vgWch4fFzm93Tx3QwoJv0fDcl2dpCFRbRnas5Dh0QVYpakE +h5jkmPkW44dBOk8L81mGtNGT17zcT2GXZrqFQDGDjFmgRt248DPr3FntM7GqUC5 OZt51h09YiirI6+2y8bF4=