[tcpm] RFC 5690 and TARR draft (was Re: Why draft-gomez-tcpm-ack-rate-request?)

Carles Gomez Montenegro <carles.gomez@upc.edu> Wed, 12 October 2022 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=upc-edu.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CbIPlX9JoouBUYyHpqBdcLGshGL0scD2RwLxm0Jqhr4=; b=U006T5zfZBxJ52JzRKT2Ycp6kGcEzhhAZdjc7o/ZLjQh0J9z0vdFiYHoKNTDfCSkEq Ud4ylj3vddI3LUHFXIjlHvckfQ3Z10Vo86N4E3pXFo7kaq7yFfmbNMMNzbSdoKhZoySS E8UaFrNdSykt6bheEsXVzZiqOYMegd40buzi/VvAYaJ/NXzG3M5H1aw2ojK4AP3Y1pPo p6KmvyVWZ6k9tJR2yrXFUZSreWy2dlm/jmI3uMj2xGhnWLEamIK53mPJxscssVpmVQKT 1LyVrdnK0xbgjAJIaQ/XQ90bV8ZJFnwGzjGQ9zXxlbtbr1x8G21NcQ+r6BlhQoXBUUkH uWmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=CbIPlX9JoouBUYyHpqBdcLGshGL0scD2RwLxm0Jqhr4=; b=kZXAcu2U5k4wd1vmJAdeH3i/14lCqqvQMQkjxHMvrbwW30rcxFNlH3FwHYEGhfsvi4 EUGPviGAdmKkZJ0l3EziOPD7GFtd8uFXYUJuAUfyBLUwJE2Pqaw9eojBanw1BXcQFopZ 0r18u7fvH53njhFNY1hNH9yE8ZqHehiyMmv7aRtZsez5g4XvOEJlzT3ulaL08piE5KV1 cc01tzXBOK2zee2rgw1NM6gIeBRjv/KG1z30WJGW4Hqv1IzlnNBX7OMFgzwyyJWesuxA rxFH0KTaHBl7DNLc3gIvmTgssraKRn0uFjriIMk6VTy3Tl7IFbGp+lYrUZNDRrG7upw/ H2NA==
References: <3546045c-454c-611f-be50-a6de6bd6b03b@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <8956E182-4F45-414D-85D9-14A654A2398D@gmail.com> <7f55afcf-059c-4a6f-9733-2034bbcef760@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <0B05AB01-0C37-4558-8525-2951245C6277@gmail.com> <dd57beff-9fc5-0ca1-2680-192f78c203c4@bobbriscoe.net> <8FBD5FB9-5B8D-4DE2-9999-4D3F59F40E69@gmail.com> <ce35b79a-6a90-e392-7c8f-0f1084988575@bobbriscoe.net> <c10367eb-a2f5-fe47-b018-93451cfd3518@gmx.at>