Re: [tcpm] WGLC comments addressed in draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-09?

"Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de> Tue, 01 October 2019 17:22 UTC

From: "Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de>
To: "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, "philip.eardley@bt.com" <philip.eardley@bt.com>, "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
CC: "tcpm-chairs@ietf.org" <tcpm-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 17:22:40 +0000
References: <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D3C0FC8@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <CWXP123MB2583E113996E40BCC57F62FBEBDF0@CWXP123MB2583.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330312ECAD3@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330312F9DD4@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <LNXP123MB25870E38482B5A045323ABEBEBAA0@LNXP123MB2587.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303130B945@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <LNXP123MB2587A9B7D20B9BB53997D218EBBB0@LNXP123MB2587.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303131A663@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <LNXP123MB2587A1D04B066B9F0D12A542EB8E0@LNXP123MB2587.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303132774E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [134.108.63.11]