[tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Tue, 06 July 2021 23:44 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: tcpm@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 16:44:11 -0700
Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt

This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Vishal Murgai
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model defines a
   container for all TCP connections and groupings of some of the
   parameters that can be imported and used in TCP implementations or by
   other models that need to configure TCP parameters.  The model
   includes definitions from YANG Groupings for TCP Client and TCP
   Servers (I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server).  The model is NMDA (RFC
   8342) compliant.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/