RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Sat, 24 November 2007 07:53 UTC

Subject: RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:53:37 -0800
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3170; t=1195890819; x=1196754819; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Summary=20of=20responses=20so=20far=20and=20proposal= 20moving=20forward=20[Was=20Re=3A=09[tcpm]=20Is=20this=20a=20problem?] |Sender:=20; bh=rIPip7uwkAgdnWMojRpaFCV3nBEE5F3BalhDw0sQIlU=; b=C+LfKgObUPLupCtqXEby2w9KDg/LZwiRl8c9N5oQd/ekdCg8TlYp67MWEVDZ0ytBe7Yl9f9P 2HtXwJETX6LBUsCrIAao6qUktIM+is0/lkv7oqIX0I7y5Pp1f3hnPXBG;