Re: [tcpm] CUBIC rfc8312bis / WGLC Issue 3

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Tue, 14 June 2022 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=b75r7v 3opFI36nWKHYORVb58FdjPtldh86auvdSKaO8=; b=K4K/yqOnDMdq0AzzuGkMda PKMNFctA36BRQnFJUnzfNmVdzixZQ5d1Uov/tfoBSl0rEj/xT4l6OsnGVBYXfWGS auCX/VdNyDoI5c02N0tc4zP2wocqPW1mc8XUwPqON7EdKAkWeGI8vQNc0xyVpwwv xk4tcGNFSeNscFNzDQ0C8=