Re: [tcpm] Increasing the Initial Window - Notes

Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com> Wed, 10 November 2010 22:47 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:47:22 -0800
From: Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com>
To: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
Cc: tmrg <tmrg-interest@icsi.berkeley.edu>, Matt Mathis <mattmathis@google.com>, tcpm <tcpm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] Increasing the Initial Window - Notes

Anantha,

Thanks for point out the following to Hagen. Yes I must apologize. The
draft has been
overdue for a major revision for a while. We first tried to do it
after summer IETF but
were all busy with other work (and some involves new "Make the Web Faster"
proposal to IETF that we will present in the near future). We will try
to get a major
revision done and published before year end. In the meantime one has
to go back to
the list and slides from the past.

Thanks,

Jerry