Re: [tcpm] [Ecn-sane] [tsvwg] ECN CE that was ECT(0) incorrectly classified as L4S

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Fri, 02 August 2019 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pVJGExsKLlIOof1pxpFUuxa1/KESzXQPi99nbi+PJoo=; b=hf1kwvGn4qv1rBZrN1oFMNPLKeVZ/v1Yu7YV1IsuVP0nzZuDVxU8HC/xlTojv++tbC YV8FgiGK4Vib7Wwe9tAWf5W4xoekOSeH02hdEIccs3tMTbWnF8Gg3rB/Ep2Uz+NrjHHm KXDo5pKH2TlAhTmEkonQoLJj5luniWTEr4Tb9EGiVBEUFiLb6gsi3o6jPx/DxkhOO+T5 OzgF2iN2sKIc/ccs883xaL43ySLg9ot2Fsz84InNNgG6Tc6NFhkPYW/C57IBBjTOgvzY lid5rp1TQ8qIQt/cIJg35HLSwG+Fd0IuIi3ufKgL0Z8OzzgngOTihNHDVfQRZ7PnEQdu 514w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pVJGExsKLlIOof1pxpFUuxa1/KESzXQPi99nbi+PJoo=; b=DXBnxkaFsPG2EiookrY1hZT4tvFLWSMVvpfR6yd/KcBzX+ACkT1GQ0EgubtlwvXFQ3 PeSLoGN68UwjN5sd/tjS5IZCSCgiF8557vXYKP+0Kt4ueWFKJbbWZIaeZ6OS1yioSBIH YTT0RBRA2MD00Pn9+vM33s/NWeKEkvPOcpzGXMUJZwKqwYur9U4e+DEUuJX15rIGHe07 cZ5KCszNvVtcml8hp6W9B4SiiDoynsH94n1qm5ROrdTujqdc0sTBl23T54QEg33LOciU u5hb3CNkPX7SWtW0LVrU8SP9CRQ5+lHQ4txqteDBf9gYJX8UfwFPC5OAs+WW5KjauZn+ PdDw==