RE: [tcpm] tcpsecure: how strong to recommend?

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 01 October 2007 16:23 UTC

Subject: RE: [tcpm] tcpsecure: how strong to recommend?
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:23:09 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: mallman@icir.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1650; t=1191255792; x=1192119792; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20tcpsecure=3A=20how=20strong=20to=20recommend ?=20 |Sender:=20; bh=+/GJ8XuR5ISJY6v+0ZNdAB4UVVcYTg1EKG6I2Za7wq8=; b=eGgAoNS/ny4FBzHMENLuj1EC9Okacvog2b0An1+7u4pMK687WtwUnwf7MzaZ6StgSlpLDvji OjH3Xgs22x0hISlsUgG81jIQk5HBCwYdL9+h7giGBCm/3eT2JUOZHEdQ;