Re: [tcpm] TCP-AO review comments.

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 04 August 2008 03:57 UTC

Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 20:56:56 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7251; t=1217822285; x=1218686285; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20TCP-AO=20review=20comments. |Sender:=20; bh=B9r589V2eTDGGyzYPpbVhbSWyD7gzJ7h74035iIGq6M=; b=Gazf0WB6+fUvZcOvK8MtwuPQbphqOXYfpHERc1NySQRO+L/BtxYZ7baTbh azi1uKymleN/YQoGhKllCCKbLN8AyhUknyUe07S2cQ0SsfHVjBaVwi2AUCvG GYkiakpAnCip2GZpyA3V4S7HU8OnfhGg+oIguBRlCjVjWC+eJjp0o=;