RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Wed, 21 November 2007 20:22 UTC

Subject: RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:22:27 -0800
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4010; t=1195676550; x=1196540550; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Summary=20of=20responses=20so=20far=20and=20proposal= 20moving=20forward=20[Was=20Re=3A=20[tcpm]=20Is=20this=20a=20problem?] |Sender:=20; bh=wcAXNZByZ8zwOaoWo72N3KbKK4qQqjujqBIMWSji0y8=; b=H4FCCer0ckEGEEXMKEbN5fCc+ReVfElJiPSPkKMdxOvpAs9nfyeJQg1Ref9zo0yDPkmbLn0p LhxdQboDeY8R9sF2EL9d7TeOLZci22LUUW4A9/wIbhYu99XyBzPz6CJ9;