Re: [tcpm] rfc5961 and suggested updates.

Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Thu, 04 October 2018 17:13 UTC

References: <CAOp4FwQqfJh6QiNbtcaH83gbZm+iPK5zpTCvje0W+Tpz+fjNng@mail.gmail.com> <DDE6A9C1-3FED-4F0A-84F1-355FA2EBFCF1@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <CAOp4FwQ26SChQtPZ84aGZSYx6kfBChHkff54sqWNy4iMbeHg-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALvgte-JDaKczpa_WYHNxzDJ7m2Yz3KRGxBgEuj2k0x76p2XTw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOp4FwRWmuh=RtHA9mULOt3XBGN_thK3FiTVRkBLK1XWKH4N+g@mail.gmail.com> <CADVnQymo0GD-K9QdOcTHZ2X6D-JozXV4_sX06U1Q=UjCoaSuWg@mail.gmail.com>