Re: [tcpm] TCPM rechartering discussion

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Tue, 06 March 2012 02:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=H4R6aahTq/Y+dDTiDvCAF5rSXQRasqmTtrhEjR9jXOQ=; b=ei62GDMDUaUsS3JIy/TPW9duAMPTLw6wawdNw02dsrAmyY9dCk9bZjkPyhvvQTa77C FJIDRqPQOsT65xGh6klyBIYTFSL4ZMrWZrjK2Ad7K6gFOFUxtuGtqj7B1a6PplKNM20i 7u2tI9/+Nr4UmFWUXx10FpxxwiZP33Dh7ZWz6246aYeAyKeINHPWV5bIafqwXfrq8B8q gTMLBn85TE6OXhKRAWNCIW4waa3CtNztUu/MPB2SWwYyTSmQhI5vQuw5OEni+Xr+z9Lo unmOPvWvB5zZ8wbvllvoxqCNODuZbM5hbvsLQEams2EjUIAX05AvnInqC08oU2IGGSsQ xJ+w==