Re: [tcpm] TCP Long Options

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Tue, 01 July 2008 17:47 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:46:31 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Adam Langley <agl@imperialviolet.org>, tcpm@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4772; t=1214934451; x=1215798451; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20TCP=20Long=20Options |Sender:=20; bh=K5toAta09D9FgWx3e0t+goH3oKXMbmYwPTc8r3uOQls=; b=eJ8jiGueobPS6FqhWt9RNHYU/5bJe46XqWWBxn0T600cdERHXJ8TwM25zL JIXajZOQ15qe9MlPLn7Q9fXvgq0b1/ONgtJTZg29gU7UtasY8EwallXJ20og egzxOLtr0O;