Re: [tcpm] Multipath TCP signaling

Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Mon, 22 March 2010 20:04 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 05:04:57 +0900
To: hal.wigoda@gmail.com
From: Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
Cc: philip.eardley@bt.com, tcpm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tcpm] Multipath TCP signaling

Hi Hal,

All I can say now is we're going to discuss what is the best
way to signal multipath TCP information to its peer on Tuesday.
Also, the WG welcomes new insights and ideas. I think there are
lots of rooms to bring your idea in mptcp since it has just started.

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp