Re: [tcpm] IANA TCP options registry ...

"Scheffenegger, Richard" <rs@netapp.com> Thu, 01 April 2010 05:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 06:47:09 +0100
From: "Scheffenegger, Richard" <rs@netapp.com>
To: Alfred HÎnes <ah@TR-Sys.de>, tcpm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tcpm] IANA TCP options registry ...

Hi Alfred et al,

Out of curiousity, does anyone know about the to-be assigned option number(s ?) for RFC 5690 (AckCC http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5690).

Are there two option numbers proposed for that RFC, or will a single option (with the length field being the necessary denominator between AckCC control permitted and AckCC Ratio) suffice?

Best regards,

Richard Scheffenegger
Field Escalation Engineer
NetApp Global Support
NetApp
+43 1 3676811 3146 Office (2143 3146 - internal)
+43 676 654 3146 Mobile
www.netapp.com
Franz-Klein-Gasse 5
1190 Wien