Re: [tcpm] CUBIC rfc8312bis / WGLC Issue 6 and proposed text

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Fri, 29 July 2022 17:13 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.605 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=81CvW9U2d7O+YlMSwq/vmNAzIieItImmUGgUOY2oAvo=; b=YISkZ7lf1BmafEP25cd9q+OavIWiFzCR3MWz1aMo5FCutblcmDcqLhS8KJH++kO511 MrKXI4VQ5OnrV/0BfUQf62f0e09Mu6X4z/XBaIm4bVMQeZXtBzhwPX4iWTyDpVtXVYGy yg4kyWsPFEPXxwJGmZb5zvdYOvbgg68UxegY/OTPxYXc9bYu8eDzEsBMO4di83JEgF3t 1je2CxFTRwrZhDgE0HnMMPjPPcZGHOlZ8JYQFbV/F+UBRM8UU9WiwMjNpwpaZ9mbaG8i 2TPQYmamWWIWlmdajZ4Rocak4f9i3shTGiOHScSx6QCXzqHOBOMHO5DKFkamG97XMWvW I3hw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=81CvW9U2d7O+YlMSwq/vmNAzIieItImmUGgUOY2oAvo=; b=qlQPn5fskK2lH+mGXQivbe4qpSObXtAJyh5W6pORivroGg8e2dWlgpZIYTR8+xAmCk lS1VSCUxtSMyEgWgqw32hGXNrV7IylG62ca6YPnZJ1u5s5kdjLNmogrQCuUj6L8X5Ahm 8qFbQEKrPG3DftrlJagyfHM7zBWtfJ9fOsp9trO7UepPpONgzDA3/dwZEH5/M0X5zLe3 c0j/Do5VTImyGqzDv85C/3P7Du1mtzmoQdeTPSM/c/2qD7GQhsy93qISgCU3Eu4pg2bf aY1IEHTuoKrdfmn3Bl2PFxtnGDTXk7Rze6hmxoQr//m7mLFwP3YPCxijGCycpc040rKs frgw==