Re: [tcpm] [EXTERNAL] Re: Seeking WG opinions on ACKing ACKs withgood cause

Ilpo Järvinen <ilpo.jarvinen@cs.helsinki.fi> Mon, 12 July 2021 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=zes/5O PC0aYYpBILePSjDjvYtR2pd5A0u927eXr3xOg=; b=chFBmnjFcvwkwydEbNq5xF qZF40cCwX34twsW0oOYcZRhKs6+X8xHldFBhUi0w7fUR6rxoeYnfo8PCGzKNKvMr Xv83nmnir9gufC6obE919x2paX0XgLslrKwEXlAhzQ4v4OUVewBVzRXeN1FIe8HW eAEqlwdOTWVKULI1EKTB8=