Re: [tcpm] New I-D

Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com> Fri, 20 July 2007 00:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:21:28 -0700
From: Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com>
To: John Heffner <jheffner@psc.edu>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] New I-D
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8360; t=1184890891; x=1185754891; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mahesh@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mahesh=20Jethanandani=20<mahesh@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[tcpm]=20New=20I-D |Sender:=20; bh=bRGxA0XroBKFfjcsTGaUwInnvRH0MY2c/VKEU2i05/U=; b=qG7koO6SejzusPFFLMQu5uI4eg9TtlhbVMYLLW52HClt8aBBaisVeIxz4QCpTET+WO6jB1ZL Op+Z4Jo/LHEGVE8so3Fc0tvv+sXr+RGNziFBPlRnSsZZVNohd5mse1eJ;