Re: [tcpm] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com> Mon, 10 January 2022 04:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mti-systems-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=BosVcBAMxz104HHNHLHuTU94036g0NSMSgwjAtiUuKI=; b=hPSYVwhEkOMX3/cIYHjaBC6DQ9HGh3R3Da7zPVlzCY4BQU2QFk8UzJsD+ajm6ykeLg xSIC8ge9egxeXRFEjB9f/e1MRqrNOfS0DSUNRXZxN8dvPBqV45WwwViWc62XwhjORjgI tbdK7qZgI7e0mTPdcByCLGbDo6emyBDYLEU4FQ2IRBUpmjh0M2nkVWNm6RI5cDDYvZnK 55l/MtE9f6Ys/yLe9LYLZoB6tO/DfLNDVOR2DsbHSmCqhwaTsQRqcjpyyMsgGlDBqppD nEvxWTOZ9AdXmL1wkrmQrpTsX/QVS5G4X9u+NGYaIvauM9UBMgnmr2MCZ5PITpPzZTRU K50A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=BosVcBAMxz104HHNHLHuTU94036g0NSMSgwjAtiUuKI=; b=BglK9K25slEpx3AIWqYqvSsdDJCxdgQZLe2dhOrfAv2cODZ3KhIdqXDcK7g4zSdPLb pouYeBHz350lGIIztrIGvWeVrcbV+r9RuLsivHxfSybbxnuKMO9OQmrPqWfxyIdRIUTs 2O+lAEICCHU2LAul6R0FZHKw60qS3Mieot3MCL29ChwRsmh9tF1B1pw+l0pjO9hCjO8o CNO9uJm7KaIdfsIF/J4SRUeAfgwJIGKZyMST3FuCPHkfCSqw9P2Ho/o1uagP1gN9hWi7 o6IiopljZHp1rgEbRf/a66gbthdaO7HplwTLdAVPx8RmilIINTPqHRfxY0KTPEPjU0DW Ufwg==