Re: [tcpm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-13.txt> (The RACK-TLPlossdetection algorithm for TCP) to Proposed Standard

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Mon, 07 December 2020 16:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=MTXXUYDj8YqGPQ2Wv 2KPHPiODYQEt5JgbiuXHgAaiCo=; b=j/Oz9M+XDt9ib4JqrjGC9e2kiQh20vhgJ NwjrI57KioaqJnIEo6w/lIMkZEXICmw7jL2lSVY/kMBZUlK3bxyYXbFQULsEG4GD Br2cAGSbuqCP+2+PRviAEn2TQ8K+qSst0ArtI6GPQJemmHcFkWomUte1BGaBdHMQ QP1qtNKGxY=