Re: [tcpm] alpha_cubic (was: Concluding WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-03)

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 11 September 2021 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QvAr7RlXnnHQnf4qgysUKZW+XHeUNK7g3M5r2rmkNaY=; b=A/MHEijcJtBeG3Wuzww6H05adb8RAQ26+dZJfxnjV1+C1eUXKl8/wmtsDTPvsgouAP gTKm6+aa/QwPkb2n6uyCcqMizBPFy3I/WlwkYoZBGp/TcHM//LDIy5O9CkUhzQZMdn9P 341JG6NimYWFNtx6d/MsXtTrA3UalhciAJCFS4w1wFLZWqewA5MJQSg7ao65VfTX3ye0 44MWzlcqznBZ/uTz2PgBnldDgKdlf8vm5atKyTCkMi2u/cd6q/HcGTfbDVvBC+29GyFJ W+JCAoitYrc5ja9QrzeDP2vOXz/34sLFPFoprzL3qjvfkkfQ1yOpsBR8+w9Gv6Itp4tv 9s2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QvAr7RlXnnHQnf4qgysUKZW+XHeUNK7g3M5r2rmkNaY=; b=iDQIWBBoMMfJdiQVnoSRalP/yqHd9HqQxCKN9h1KR5O8xpe6yfYPlp7u8cYQDlyYbx /m4+L9DocrnMim/BFuyPwPhKVNlgpuEXzDE/qG40oWAtEwP5lgyHsXNqvvDKuOBwd5ja xxPdKL/SgPrljvkBu2yTxszkozUahrsgKA2D+PvOrpTFIJzIDAcWGEFB2uiFpT5viS7f 5o2HB4H5VPGBILgJsQMh5vrqMnx7qAUg2XCUCOPhWk2UBqqm11l4gROZQd8asBrV1pdr tUvhbPuZeYOHWbSow4ZO+aY4edgx54caE1QbVAcyNoO9ANh8kYFMm4zlywcmqUycNa2j yaZw==