[tcpm] SYN/ACK Payloads, draft 01

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Mon, 11 August 2008 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; bh=eacL9mf8bf3jfLZtWvybowp2cn98Q4XTmEndmSLcsnQ=; b=pT/1eljFHQHgai619tJNm69+u5mOy9fHPNn1eqAuRo8QK2Fp3+NG+lTtWv6Pim4yyu fYNpld4lbccmKLV35bRqMQC0VzaVqqgIHycEIOwdtGLdqZqNm+kdjk5a7427JPocZqBx gOoJ2JE2WsYAi+qpuRRzGSuMbrgZ12hf2nLrM=