Re: [tcpm] Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-04

Jerry Chu <hkchu@google.com> Wed, 25 July 2012 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; bh=LQZP7q/g2vXMLTpYlP6V+ulyyw/5fhT2Fd0gGo8aHxU=; b=K1vNZmiBfusC21QrJa89b77PTfdzPgkurV2T18h6QELHwhgpNxguKtEJdcSMYFnT+8 WZFD6GgBjYLI5LftkA76dPclgQj69XMRRk2Aw9vQXGy3bUMRgWxaus38D/y/KEXFpeUG PR39kfplpDVXCCfFWe4jKpd7IjOy/27ojOCZXvazKXBmtBb+EIbmV8YXdydEU9nzD/Iy Z09vBBNmX0cKMhg4+VITaVnQaGrgF0pgYMqqwlBum27QfL9gtWaUdfyweEMYtg5bVAJm 8TabLrTG9Rvj8WON8QrG0q9OAcXBB8z+ZhzPKzq5C3sqo77IxTs2CB2KtnC97DinNKca A0pA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record :x-gm-message-state; bh=LQZP7q/g2vXMLTpYlP6V+ulyyw/5fhT2Fd0gGo8aHxU=; b=Gj14rv5Oa56b/PvCOe49Si04AIWwkFPnHi//ovPeR/NCpxXOZfEeo1K/9qhaI/IqoO 2rxbKMQjzuKrg29Y+gt6it61j/ZzlUPa/HHBZSoigVvJycKOb5ffqVB62wE2XW+tbNLJ G+sqWSahaTb8FQZr9hL3WvwwFZWsWdVl+g0aSeg6O51yFdoUJ6vRuT7S6LgOU0BZ5laN qNvr9ieduR97UF/RnSrXQIhnWpTMEmjv145zgkROyvYqgDzpLMmq1Lc+Nk9Bm+PU3+K9 k4DrC60aJkql/rBLkB8jsS/N+yZVe6+nW9C1jTxityFoujWk2MwBeNxBJlMpeWLzdiJB uhgQ==