Re: [tcpm] Feedback request on draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-security

"Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov> Tue, 02 March 2010 01:33 UTC

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov>
To: "L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk" <L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:28:33 -0600
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>, "fernando@gont.com.ar" <fernando@gont.com.ar>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] Feedback request on draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-security

I don't know if you've read the document under discussion, but it already includes a reference to the CPNI security assessment you mention including a reference to, and this reference immediately follows the text I suggested clarifying to identify TCPM as the document source.

My suggestion was to put a sentence in that makes the context of the document clear, as a TCPM product, with recommendations that have been reviewed by TCPM.  It shouldn't be controversial that the WG takes ownership of a WG product.