RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Wed, 21 November 2007 20:35 UTC

Subject: RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward [Was Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:35:08 -0800
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2228; t=1195677322; x=1196541322; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Summary=20of=20responses=20so=20far=20and=20proposal= 20moving=20forward=20[Was=20Re=3A=09[tcpm]=20Is=20this=20a=20problem?] |Sender:=20; bh=Hx8f7qrQuankUGH0NkBwmPHIDSfCwbsMt0uzKP4Ddv0=; b=qG6Du3Mkm6x+GnsUGt9CfgAGlmaDIQHrkLmlKQjl3UCJxUuh4HxKs8iXPRHIr5l7ZKz+vMoL h7X7/3Rg/zVUzEpTcsr31JoAA6G6CxnlF2mS8OHoXS35yBdpE3xH0vWohQHgoo/RxcOSLxhdDO jisNcyNeIO7n1T2ySV7xpBDio=;