Re: [tcpm] Tcpsecure draft

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 17 March 2008 04:01 UTC

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:58:25 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Patrick Collison <patrick@collison.ie>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3870; t=1205726330; x=1206590330; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Tcpsecure=20draft |Sender:=20; bh=8fqAXQh4PtKUjz/ySkLE30e9jC0hW9RX8OenfjZcPWQ=; b=SYuOMJGWpLyaJb94FooiGYwL5HrrXd/6dXEvhiLwKeJdGXfWTo2aZgTE/A +hl9qS5qqVy79v2bS4m53BLjAXfEkpt54VJv+/XQiXlui63yLw3iIqGXler5 BtnXk9vHVQ;