Re: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-nishida-tcpm-agg-syn-ext-00.txt

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 12 February 2021 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VRjHdsw0zgrKX43dnGp7MIZbmbyxjHNCiY7qDI+tjdg=; b=luqqmW0pps9ulcMQJWC02fxVWGO2jV1SxVZq6uMXTMHqQzmig/yvJC7O36NOcxog6h 9gRnSN1e84TTf+60oQJ9JF+ltQlP7VRmg2wZ2wzTVfJAY5B98avsGumiOIUnRWnTu2LV Ghy1jBQEw6eZ22zJ7sNasntfupuGSp0TdnM48mnXCl6dtaDj8Zc+P/C9s97xuiU7iEAQ prXksL7pZ2Dpplab/gvf9v6OBbvt8w1NdtW1yjiu1ekwPJ19ua9K0cLWNYP+vtar2Jr9 zIwx+9uavpT5Y2xsuRXSHJ4xIOq64MxjK+7DxvF3VESYku2BTMgUf+HDdzHQk/zqLBr2 I60g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VRjHdsw0zgrKX43dnGp7MIZbmbyxjHNCiY7qDI+tjdg=; b=LYiLTWWlQsfIc2aSl16qAA8UhuJNMYH0dseBrqeYf6Q4LphOf+SqYTbabELwDJlbnX nLVa0PfF+MUoE9a44mXQJui3jICtL2rS9q6cf080Gr+czJqX9RySQc8teiTKxe6dH4+x 7cV+bBPFo/p1pRBydrS4DN1/GUflNgIEzcASXFNpCcZxEYuuY3x0sU3QjImEg21/yzpy tFtMGTngrJCCiFwZrqTeLfN/4/zZ1NRdF7IBw+bnYhLRaqLtR9CdrXInt6mgEcBxYxFl FINloeQjh0qgDegqeDVmnZQKHPc0Vy237/qbO7xZfw6SqwDCAjbs1OZkIKmvf7bn+uG8 JaLg==
References: <161233469809.31214.294457730576935197@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAAK044QYBiGXKm+D+=edc8TWhjzAadBxER5VRFmJOdW8hdXFKg@mail.gmail.com> <719A2C1D4AC73847B6E1BF21DF1545EAE5E77372@dggemm514-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CAAK044SNwkYBkdB1Ji=Yt-onVnRnnsn6GLA37691zXnk3WpqLw@mail.gmail.com> <A64A6C3D-9270-4529-9EB6-B507C513DFD5@strayalpha.com> <CAAK044QbZhjHpu-35QFHBgoxT200xL0XZkXOrkzoNqMQmxKBRg@mail.gmail.com> <DA51BD5D-067B-4FE9-AC22-9A15EC6AF98B@strayalpha.com>