Re: [tcpm] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Wed, 23 March 2022 11:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=1Y996GIIXS75xJwbA NbgxRf34BeLtyEY9/YCv/KabXY=; b=DYwwMGSO7JSjf5pJGfViLA+SJkWzLFiko pWSs8+8QxFIx+Q5d2ZdGczZaQJcsyirF/RW8LJOJfpbqsSngUF5QFS1M+QMBhC7a Saal3ZMlBha5YyI91T3PpY0KcAPel2bQTY/LT2synWI8i8TK6uG6bDg76Csfsebz uET9MTMkg0=