Re: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-nishida-tcpm-agg-syn-ext-00.txt

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 04 February 2021 07:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qJajuKKtpSZJ5zaN/PBKNJs7nMNfag1TDVstLU9F+nc=; b=gfzJBuRflbN6+AiwsYbOl+Ho/gF4p2QCY/KBiBFzvvINwf+6ntO4fsfQZuh+CrQVIU CdrRtprGOWxFpBWyTPrVoN9PPEsiikoHCsgRQ+T1EI2f2gfYQ7g0gbRcMnW4owJXK4Qn xnGnoz1KZ1LS7lEg7UGFSYgURtZyQok6M/Ya5IDvtSljUKEGKpBT6zAMOR96tgUlW8hi vMmiA+949F+87cIdlAOlYqi+jy+/TY4mZ9C3OzYy1/ReYm+2eEFdGLJQgCCO/jPKx1Na mxu6T9m/3/cxAXd9TD1LBZ1mN9Y0+1ZEbzZyqj8ddmnyIoS54ke6wR+zdlQCYIfUN4Vt 4MIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qJajuKKtpSZJ5zaN/PBKNJs7nMNfag1TDVstLU9F+nc=; b=EDYNQdjzzcKSdYlN7X2q79+GloCzb1ZpiTm6TcfiCyg0fuV3kVdUDbW8LWI67CCVyY fLU46zoPqOSZLQQCaq2vAq3akY/Cyrw8BKg92H8krOlslnifEZP6rtwifFtteT1CooPX HkJN+KEJ34gcwYJbRY8qX6ad8xkiPw/a9WOTPDyUJcAmKryK2tkSiAHVGRvCz7I14HAG tbeFE3Q6PJZnOqv2fwUb3nOC081OdXQB3CDKq+UagsigvKfUKBrB7QzKkErz8n2py932 b5mtIXXxGVIUJR8WVovtLbZpoUr6EORXLVFfBUfwunF+w5lzM+3gs4pEiMXddcfkX7fM 2L0g==