Re: [tcpm] [Tmrg] Increasing the Initial Window - Notes

John Heffner <johnwheffner@gmail.com> Thu, 11 November 2010 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=u/Xs4li8oHGS5DtF0UxkiS1YTvDAYw/wZiP7O9BTvDg=; b=dF71SUuO+BAIZK+d3JFOTeevhcDS3rJ7xHftG/5NedTqeu05a63Lg2aVTRU7yrc6rp Q+NxJs/R90peww9HTRV9qDIBrA6eti5G410VSlT4BmXZ3gpUU3i8pUYCaMO2jvtFzMdR 5/wPmIK+azdjN0K8FLCQnnFvmJl/8MjXhiGy8=