Re: [tcpm] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Wed, 16 February 2022 23:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0NgP3GATlT9833Vsw0uoND+JEXZKyxz4MqTe8Wg/9Is=; b=iNNn++rFgVsf6OfGMlvA1Qty2Y79vAXPbkfIGEXISATsZP64DOSNUTBCwRkQKD1UFp ruvYEYOu9UhxXs+kB0KJou0D3qC/po3emmr51DcaoqMBMi3RAr99k/QFmOy/BUX5DIw+ R7tx9oSUCFMB5MQXrKKApdvREe5zcQ0S4cN14qrsucxIk0xVD9V+bjyf64cfs4eKIEcN 2i/uWqKztHWGph6tf3USjrUynI18SzQG0eqr7OIIBJJE9vSetkgXTtBL9YoS3jlT1iX1 th4eaPW2g83wjJLYyBS0dNCM0EOj2GhH0NiPrsoWi8CB+sJr+sW8npSKK4yB7nIed31f /WFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0NgP3GATlT9833Vsw0uoND+JEXZKyxz4MqTe8Wg/9Is=; b=DWZvUmXTBF8Za2UTfZWdBTaXRSH5j8kIqN/L09AcQRayJ/XOq49TqGC4v3wAsLbgFb wdrA1Iumv/C094gDUeUsSfzzoHL9TEzxbNA9u1Se55waDYOnMY6VzL/gRYmN2UVQ1AJo CotMhAWxCvvQ2BBntZSgKPWdAI9Miq/XVg9erx/r2VekqijwpMGs2NhvjYUjvdYMDexQ 0VvkJW16FWnOZdeE4pMBq08sZ00X7ssu9hvpdFdPemL9c0H3CL2csKzaQrYTi/x57SNY X0aKtXucQrdUW9IcInM//eDMI3JAL5WOxwsZXD2OhY+fNvBtChHEDiSkPSvnHvM1pY8M eMPw==