Re: [tcpm] New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01.txt

John Leslie <john@jlc.net> Thu, 22 May 2014 17:54 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:53:51 -0400
From: John Leslie <john@jlc.net>
To: Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com>
References: <2586_1398464386_535ADF82_2586_915_1_535ADF56.9050106@isi.edu> <CF8D8E25-E435-4199-8FD6-3F7066447292@iki.fi> <5363AF84.8090701@mti-systems.com> <5363B397.8090009@isi.edu> <CAO249yeyr5q21-=e6p5azwULOh1_jUsniZ6YPcDYd69av8MMYw@mail.gmail.com> <DCC98F94-EA74-4AAA-94AE-E399A405AF13@isi.edu> <655C07320163294895BBADA28372AF5D2CFE36@FR712WXCHMBA15.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <20140503122950.GM44329@verdi> <655C07320163294895BBADA28372AF5D2D009E@FR712WXCHMBA15.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <201405221710.s4MHAY4S002037@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk>