[tcpm] AD review: draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-05

Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com> Thu, 13 March 2008 23:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer:sender; bh=PWRocUPo5kp/KXZd4uv/bvdHJSwuleEybT0Wlw1vhtM=; b=SRpdW/RJ4MfS1B0J9MBLfuUb1QXhAF/fvAi1k2opwt9Dk8HEURqkuQ5xhJEMgLICJ3ogy+a/niPFv5BIBmhSfj0lJtSznv7O65ceg/S9aXSav8ujKLVRnnL6Jt6tY4fYoaJuIdFtZr0LmcavuPj+BEeu/hKKFvYeeTiizUyUOtw=