Re: [tcpm] Seeking WG opinions on ACKing ACKs with good cause (was: Possible error in accurate-ecn)

Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 22 March 2021 10:08 UTC

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 11:08:31 +0100
Cc: Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com>, tcpm IETF list <tcpm@ietf.org>, "Scheffenegger, Richard" <rs.ietf@gmx.at>, Yoshifumi Nishada <nishida@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
References: <47df9b8b-515e-d40d-3473-599b0a3e3876@bobbriscoe.net> <6031BE2B-4D33-426F-BA17-DDF15CF821DE@kuehlewind.net> <060c8bd8-d64b-3e46-7874-742e35e6d114@bobbriscoe.net> <221e58f3-ada0-c880-db72-d98af84fedb8@gmx.at> <bd6ab65d-ccd5-9fa9-58be-6d9fea4af870@bobbriscoe.net> <CAAK044QgF4pz5Wamnxkobthou5ac4_LBxh8=nBYWyOxQUtcW-Q@mail.gmail.com> <8151fdef-ae78-80f3-adfc-d40db878ac8e@gmx.at> <CAAK044RhdAYexcGRj_XDkdY_o6JqB0DDo1X0H2AeFkRcsb0i4A@mail.gmail.com> <48c5910d-5340-acd6-8fd9-fff1b7758310@bobbriscoe.net> <CAAK044QOdi8DzBbLbwTvdcesFK21i1KU+Sj+4J7_odE5UQfmNg@mail.gmail.com> <dc11cd02-616e-93a7-7bcf-1e5112c2e1e1@bobbriscoe.net>