Re: [tcpm] Seeking feedback for draft-ietf-tcpm-accurate-ecn and draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 13 November 2019 08:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K/0lYyrkTGHRBIK/pxxSWW4tAWSNduZ9tFKC+tE4oeg=; b=CDr46ZJABWEgcFx3fOv1i42TVtg6GiK+VfAyidPzlsabRlTK+WKCMlcrRUFQb9To3h utUfs5x7bxrULh9D6Apje80DHfFqJ3OPtCkEatlFt5dvvuBko1n7nNi6qYlU7kH55kBA yarNo//8g+T1NEHjNnDJey/hih6bUWN3FfEgahO5Wjn2gwhh4KVTebpTClO5uvXzGVw6 pK17uQF348NB6hFTC4+bOHqlZgpGoCZIvTQpf59Y1j/sNrC3x5HMaRmMK9ca3MYPem6o QIKCjYpXQgSKNuxw/htbFv6yRrAvu+FiYUdeelnqCvYBVBwDkCWbyBzg8exusGMQ70Da h/dA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K/0lYyrkTGHRBIK/pxxSWW4tAWSNduZ9tFKC+tE4oeg=; b=kttmfISlYs4YnY945enR2Tf9MT67NecGjVHhhTCiiTfTKi6t02EIXNf76d3jxkNSyt O4JMdkKJLapdgSRUSGN415jqB0jNyR1R9lOR3ApoWo41CgoQu1JdFZYy21X7JOOMx+RS kR97Btw/NlHbhj3ETA23yrafnx6YD6rrUfnQDYmsD3/vCexn5kz7o21M5gMvIO3mCoNa k2HV12Xtfg2q/dguADfeYeMHg6IQfFQb/RUhewnqv76GFNIYFLzPxJsB61yy2OVLea3c rxjSdRxyESE3sOy26fiWQg/Q9XcJxbJT4gTz/qBho54MFewm+almj8jjqZg1WYyE8sWY U0cA==