Re: [tcpm] Fwd: Probing the viability of TCP extensions

Adam Langley <agl@imperialviolet.org> Wed, 23 June 2010 01:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZiR/DICaYBjUlvqeX5PoAq3paR7McOg6TaueTAxfCRE=; b=bq8qM4lHY+nrW93xGcRKcfu5Af0ANxZApLs9+a/KmWdNRIjjELbEI1uduShhrDgjMc D72TCttkzKTQfIr7s5YS2A+ajSsZ1UV2uMiGtCYLy+dqAOCwB7HH1CK6KxWhtS17ERqp LQCawLiNp0BmTv82wjTOxcAq08YQym0y5wCwQ=