Re: [tcpm] [Lwip] WGLC review ofdraft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Tue, 10 September 2019 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type; s=dkim20130528; bh=7A1QBsLsOMKur2wLv ldBTGVX0eBehmSXIj1ApRgHq5s=; b=R9m6nfzpvUeNKQxYjsRpBh485mC9BQ9Yz medFG6mumRu1yrHW/BaBnWhssGJb/rmj9Z7QgEDeJ6+j9j1En6RBzdrYcNbmpXxZ LUtgKKxaIa0eRzbnYskTxM7q6LJd214EKzMQXfY+2smO7euQIpk5ZmQqjpAniA7l bTPcUBZs1U=