Re: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-sack-recovery-entry-01.txt

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Thu, 11 March 2010 16:10 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:09:36 +0200
From: Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi>
To: tcpm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-sack-recovery-entry-01.txt

Hi, all,

we would appreciate any feedback on the new version of the draft.

We as the authors believe that the document is technically ready, so it
would probably be time to take the next steps. As a part of this we have
discussed with the RFC 3517 authors and are planning to merge this
document together with RFC 3517. This would allow us to concentrate
a bit the split TCP documentation. Any views on this plan are also
welcome.

/Markku